- Each competitor must consume a predetermined quantity of beef, no less than two imperial pounds
and no more than two metric tonnes.
- Half quotas will be permitted at the management's discretion to members of the fairer sex (wenches).
- This meat must be cooked over a barbeque or other open fire.
- This meat must be consumed within a predetermined time. Officially between 6pm and midnight.
- Extra points will be allocated for variety of meat products and/or animals. However this must be
in addition to the two pounds of beef.
- Any competitor who does not consume their meat quota in the given time will henceforth be known
as any of the following, to be decided jointly by all successful competitors:
- Clown master
- Cheese thief
- Shrew tickler
- Badger worrier
- Olympic walker
- Turtle stroker
- High quality beef such as Sirloin, T-Bone or Rib-Eye will be awarded the accolade of the 'Connoisseurial
- Spectators are encouraged to join the beef-fest evening but will have diminished barbeque priority
and will be known for the duration of the evening as 'the unenlightened'.
- Visitors to the toilets of any successful competitors in the subsequent two days will lose any right
to complain about the smell or groaning noises eminating from aforesaid building.
- The management accepts no responsibility for any food poisoning, convusions, epilepsy and non-terminal
cases of death that may result from the event.